Adorable Photos of Ghana National College Uniform and their history will be discussed in this content.
Ghana National College was founded in Cape Coast on Friday, July 16th, 1948, amid a period of agitation on the then-Gold Coast for self-government.
It was designated Ghana National College nine years before the Gold Coast became independent in 1957 and the country was given the name Ghana.
The school is situated on a hill 5 miles east of Cape Coast’s old Castle town, on the Accra-Takoradi route.
Ghana National College is a co-ed boarding secondary school (high school) with scientific underpinnings that now offers a diverse variety of core and elective high school subjects ranging from fine arts to languages and commerce.
Male students live in four dorms on the north side of campus, while female students dwell in eight dormitories on the south side, which overlook a section of Cape Coast’s city.
Ghana National College Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Kumasi Girls’ Senior High Uniform
- Beautiful Photos of St. Roses Senior High School Uniform
- Beautiful Photos of Krobo Girl Senior High School Uniforms
- Adorable Photos Mfantsipim School Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Holy Child School Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Prempeh College Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Yaa Asantewaa Girls Uniform
- Adorable Photos of St. Augustine’s College Uniform ; St. Augustine’s College in Cape Coast
- Beautiful Photos Adisadel College School Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Aburi Girls’ Senior High School Uniform