Educational Pathways International is a foundation that offers a Four-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in their respective Countries.
Eligibility For KNUST Educational Pathways International Scholarships
The Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing a full-time programme.
Requirements For KNUST Educational Pathways International Scholarships
The minimum grade for prospective continuing student applicants must be at least a Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Nine (9).
Documents Needed For KNUST Educational Pathways International Scholarships
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal Reports.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or Certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current – Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme and Phone Number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Support and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Application Forms can be downloaded (HERE!)
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services Office.
Educational Pathways International Scholarships Closing Date for Submission
Applications are to be submitted on or before 27th January, 2023 at 4.00pm for both the continuing and fresh students.Follow us on Whatsapp , Instagram, Twitter , Facebook