BA. Religious Studies at KNUST Cut off Points and Admission Requirements.
BA. Religious Studies at KNUST Cut off Point
Cut off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years. BA. Religious Studies at KNUST Cut off Point for 2022/2023 Admission is 24.
BA. Religious Studies at KNUST Admission Requirements
Requirements stated are qualifications that guarantees you being considered for this programme
(These are the requirements that guarantees you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science Elective Subjects: Credit passes in THREE (3) from General Arts subjects.
- KNUST BA. SOCIOLOGY Cut off Point and Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- KNUST BSC. Landscape Design and Management Cut off point and Admission Requirement 2022/2023
- KNUST BSc. Forest Resources Technology Cut-off Point for 2022/2023 Academic Year And Requirement
- Requirements and Cut Off Point for Business Administration in KNUST | ACCOUNTING/BANKING AND FINANCE