How to Apply & Deadline for Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023 will be discussed in this publication.
Berea College is one of the best private American universities that offer 100% fully funded scholarships to international students from all over the world for the first year of enrollment.
Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023 is currently open for the 2022/2023 academic year. Berea Scholarship application form is now available online via www.berea.edu and registration will commence by August 2022. The closing date for Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022 is scheduled between October 15, 2022, to January 15, 2023.
The Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022 covers the costs of tuition, board, room, and additional fees.
- Details of Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
- Berea College Scholarship Acceptance Rate 2023
- Berea College Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Berea College Scholarship Coverage 2023
- How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship 2023
- Deadline for Berea College Scholarships
- Why Should You Study at Berea College?
Details of Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
College Name: Berea College
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Type: Fully- Funded
Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen program from 2 to 5 academic years.
Berea College Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
Berea College is a Christian Private American College established in 1855 with the motto “God has made of one blood all peoples of the earth.” Berea welcomes people from different settings of lives, and religions, including those without faith, to study in a diverse campus setting.
Berea College offers fully-funded scholarships to international students for the first year. In subsequent years, you are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. For this, the college will provide you with summer jobs to meet your financial obligations.
As an international student, when you get accepted, you are to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm your enrollment. If you cannot pay these fees, additional financial aid will be made available to you. Also, these deposited funds will be used by you to offset dome fees during your four years of study.
The College Work program ensures you get an on-campus job throughout your academic year as an international student. Your wages can be used to offset your wages.
Berea College Scholarship Acceptance Rate 2023
Berea College has a long history of being a diverse school welcoming people of different nationalities, faith, and economic background. And as such, it is highly competitive. The acceptance rate of the college is 33%. This states that more than half of the applicants are denied admission. So you have to be highly prepared to compete
Berea College Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the Berea College Scholarship.
- The required language is English
- Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Copy of official secondary school records
- Financial resources confirmation form
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- A copy from the following official tests. This includes IELTS, Duolingo, TOEFL, SAT, or ACT.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Berea College Scholarship Coverage 2023
As a recipient of the Berea College Scholarship, you get to benefit from the following:
- 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment which covers your cost of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- The College offers international students with jobs to save $1,000 (US) to contribute towards their expenses in subsequent years during their study.
- The College offers summer jobs to international students.
- The College offers all the international students a paid, on-campus job throughout the academic year to help them meet up with subsequent years’ expenses.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship 2023
Follow the instructions provided carefully. Ensure to get your documents ready before then.
Deadline for Berea College Scholarships
The deadline for Berea College Scholarships 2023 is October 15, 2022, to January 15, 2023.
- Early Action 1 – October 15th
- Regular – January 15th
- Early Action 1 – Mid-December
- Regular – Mid–March
- Early Action 1 – April 1
- Regular – May 1
Why Should You Study at Berea College?
Berea College, apart from promoting a healthy, diverse learning environment, boasts of high-quality education and has been ranked high in the America Educational system. Let’s look at some of the rankings.
- Ranked No 1 – Best Most Affordable Nursing College Rankings
- Ranked No 1 – The 30 Most Affordable Private Colleges in the US
- Ranked No 3 – The 100 Cheapest Colleges in America
- Ranked No 5 – 50 Colleges With Lowest Tuition Costs in the United States
- Ranked No 3 – 2022 Schools with Great Internships/Co-ops
- 2021/2022 KNUST Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Funds Scholarship | Apply
- How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
- Chevening Scholarship Requirements and How To Apply For A Chevening Scholarship 2022
- 2022/2023 Scholarship Opportunity to Study in Turkey
- 2022 Full Scholarship to Study in Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology ,Korea