BSC. Aerospace Engineering Cut Off Point and Admission Requirement
Cut off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years.
BSC. Aerospace Engineering Cut Off Point
The official Cut Off point for BSC. Aerospace Engineering in KNUST for the 2022/2023 admission is 11.
BSC. Aerospace Engineering Admission Requirement
Requirements stated are qualifications that guarantees you being considered for this programme
(These are the requirements that guarantees you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science. Elective Subjects: Credit passes in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
- BA. Religious Studies at KNUST Cut off Points and Admission Requirements
- KNUST BA. SOCIOLOGY Cut off Point and Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- KNUST BSC. Landscape Design and Management Cut off point and Admission Requirement 2022/2023
- KNUST BSc. Forest Resources Technology Cut-off Point for 2022/2023 Academic Year And Requirement
- Requirements and Cut Off Point for Business Administration in KNUST | ACCOUNTING/BANKING AND FINANCE