BSc Industrial Engineering Cut-off Point and Admission Requirement at KNUST. An in-depth examination of industrial principles is a key component of the BSc Industrial Engineering programme. Manufacturing, the production process, and management ideas like leadership, accounting, finance, and business operations are all examples of this. They gain knowledge on how to combine these elements to create outstanding industrial managers. Students may learn about human management, production, and operational logistics and be able to apply these concepts to a range of various sectors depending on the institution’s programme, which may not be industry-specific. The emphasis may occasionally be on subjects like computer science and statistics.
Students should pursue a BSc in Industrial Management for a variety of reasons, including the fact that it will adequately equip them for professions in the sector.
Students should pursue a BSc in Industrial Management for a variety of reasons, including the fact that it will adequately prepare them for careers in the industry. They become valuable to companies as a result, and they can compete for jobs.
Depending on where you want to attend school, the cost of earning this degree may vary. It is a good idea to investigate the institution and get in touch with its admissions office in order to learn more about the price and determine whether the programme is right for you.
Graduates with a BSc in Industrial Management are well equipped with the proper professional experience, skills and expertise to be highly sought after by employers.
Cut-off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years.
Requirments stated are qualifications that guarantees you being considered for this programme
(These are the requirements that guarantees you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science. Elective Subjects: Credit passes in Physics, Mathematics, and any one of the following: • Chemistry • Metalwork • Auto Mechanics • Applied Electricity • Technical Drawing • Building Construction • Woodwork
- Admission Requirements and Cut-Off Point For Marine Engineering in KNUST
- Cut-off Point and Requirements for BSC. Geomatic Engineering at KNUST
- BSC. Sonography Cutoff Point and Admission Requirements at KNUST
- BSC. Metallurgical Engineering Cut-off Point and Admission Requirement at KNUST
- Cut-off Points and Admission Requirements BSC. METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE SCIENCE at KNUST
- Cut-off Point and Admission Requirements for BSC. Herbal Medicine at KNUST
- 2022/2023 : How To Buy Your Knust Undergraduate Admission Forms online
- Where To Buy KNUST Admission Forms 2022/2023.
- Cut-Off Points and Requirements for KNUST PHARM D (DOCTOR OF PHARMACY)
- BSC. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSHIP: Cut Off Point for Physician Assistant in Knust and Requirement
- 2022 KNUST BA. SOCIAL WORK Cutoff Points and Admission Requirements
- 2022/2023 BA. FRENCH AND FRANCOPHONE STUDIES Cut off Points and Admission Requirements in KNUST