Metallurgical engineering is the study of metals and how metals can be safely transformed into products that benefit humanity such as surgical implants, computer chips, cars, materials for space exploration, and more.
Cut-off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years.
Requirements stated are qualifications that guarantee you being considered for this programme
BSC. Metallurgical Engineering Cut-off Point at KNUST
BSC. Metallurgical Engineering Cut-off Point Admission Requirement at KNUST
(These are the requirements that guarantee you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science. Elective Subjects: Credit passes in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Cut-off Points and Admission Requirements BSC. METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE SCIENCE at KNUST
- Cut-off Point and Admission Requirements for BSC. Herbal Medicine at KNUST
- 2022/2023 : How To Buy Your Knust Undergraduate Admission Forms online
- Where To Buy KNUST Admission Forms 2022/2023.
- Cut-Off Points and Requirements for KNUST PHARM D (DOCTOR OF PHARMACY)
- BSC. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSHIP: Cut Off Point for Physician Assistant in Knust and Requirement
- 2022 KNUST BA. SOCIAL WORK Cutoff Points and Admission Requirements
- 2022/2023 BA. FRENCH AND FRANCOPHONE STUDIES Cut off Points and Admission Requirements in KNUST