Cut-off Point and Admission Requirements for BSC. Midwifery at KNUST ; One of the longest-running and most pleasant occupations in human history is midwifery. Future moms receive assistance from specialists during pregnancy, labour, and the postpartum period. The World automatically recognises a midwifery degree.
Due to the fact that the period of the study programme can be shortened in line with the legal Hungarian acts, with the best quality, a straightforward application process, and an affordable tuition charge, students may graduate in less time. Modern demonstration tools and clinical practise experience are used in the instruction, which is practice-oriented.
BSC Midwifery is a 4-year degree programme at KNUST.
Cut-off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years. The cut-off point for BSC Midwifery at KNUST is aggregate 11.
Requirements stated are qualifications that guarantee you being considered for this programme
Cut-Off Points for BSC. Midwifery at KNUST
Requirements for BSC. Midwifery at KNUST
(These are the requirements that guarantees you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies. Elective Subjects: Credit passes in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
- 2022/2023 : How To Buy Your Knust Undergraduate Admission Forms online
- Where To Buy KNUST Admission Forms 2022/2023.
- Cut-Off Points and Requirements for KNUST PHARM D (DOCTOR OF PHARMACY)
- BSC. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSHIP: Cut Off Point for Physician Assistant in Knust and Requirement
- 2022 KNUST BA. SOCIAL WORK Cutoff Points and Admission Requirements
- 2022/2023 BA. FRENCH AND FRANCOPHONE STUDIES Cut off Points and Admission Requirements in KNUST