GES Teachers Trust Fund, Application Process, GNAT Membership Portal, How to check it using phone
What is the GES Teachers Trust Fund?
The teacher’s trust fund was established in 1998 by the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) to fund members financially during an emergency or as a retirement supplement.
The Teachers Trust Fund enhances its members to benefit through prudent investments such as real estate, acquiring loans, and purchasing any household consumer items on credit.
GNAT Trust Fund: Features and Application Process
GNAT Membership Portal
The Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) has developed a new paperless system for its association members and has therefore created a Customer Relation Management (CRM) system for its associates.
According to the GNAT executives, this system is to help curb all the stress teachers go through whenever they want to have access to their contributions over a period.
The association has therefore employed technological tools to improve the services being offered to its members.
The GNAT Membership Portal can be accessed via the URL Below https://teachersfund.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form
How to Contribute To the Fund
Before you can contribute to the Fund and get access to its supplements, you have to complete membership registration.
Therefore, any interested Staff or a GNAT member should sign up and contribute to the Fund. You can do so by registering at their website or getting application forms at any district GNAT secretariats.
How to register and contribute to the Trust Fund using USSD Code
Follow the steps outline below to join the GNAT trust Fund:
- Dial *718*60# on your phone.( It applies to all network)
- Select 1 to register for the Trust Fund
- Enter your staff ID number
- Put in your 6 digit authentication code to validate the process
How to login on GNAT CRM Portal.
- Visit the GNAT Membership Portal can be accessed via the URL Below https://teachersfund.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form
- Click on Login, Enter your staff ID, Enter your password.
- Click on login.
- After successful login, Click on any link in the link box on your right-hand side that addresses your problem.
- Contact your district GNAT secretary for your Authentication Code or any inquiry
How To Check Your GNAT Mutual Trust fund using the USSD code
- Dial *718*60# on your mobile phone
- select option 3 if you want to know your current contribution
- select option 4 to get all the data of your contributions.
- Put in your Fund ID to verify it’s you.
- You will get a notification on your phone after the verification.