The management of the Ghana University Superannuation Scheme (GUSS) House Accommodation, KNUST has released a communiqué to those who wish to renew their tenancy agreement for the 2020/21 academic year.
By this communique, all Ghanaian student residents at the following GUSSS hostels, namely: Brunei, Complex & Hall 7 are entreated to make FULL PAYMENT of the respective accommodation fees by Friday, 18th June 2021.
A point worth noting is that ALL accommodation fees should be paid into the GUSSS Hostel account and not into the KNUST or school account.
|RATE 2020/21 ACADEMIC YEAR|
|Room Type||Amount (GH¢)|
|2 in 1||4 670.00|
|2 in1(Complex Block S)||4 230.00|
|2 in 2||3 950.00|
|3 in 1||3 505.00|
|4 in 1||2 915.00|
Room Reservation Instructions
- Login into the GUSSS Room Allocator portal: https://gusss.knust.edu.gh/booking/ A computer or a laptop is recommended.
- Click on Reservation on the Menu
- Fill all the necessary details
- Print out your reservation slip
- Make payment at either the Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) or Ecobank with the reservation code
- Submit the Payment slip to the GUSSS Secretariat for your room details.
NB: Students who fail to adhere to the above procedures do so at their own risk.
For further enquiries, please contact the GUSSS Secretariat or call 0243566586 / 0322497726.
- KNUST admission forms for 2021/22 academic year out
- How to check your KNUST results
- 2020/2021 Second Semester Academic Calendar for Knust
- How to pay your KNUST bill/fees online
- Knust University Hall President asked to resign or face impeachment for extortion