How much does Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Knust forms cost will be explained in this publication. At the end of this month, the sales of Kwame Nkrumah University forms will be ended. KNUST is one of the greatest institutions in the nation, which is why it was recognised as the best in Ghana, the best in West Africa, the 14th best in Africa, and the 706th best university globally last year.
There are procedures to follow in order to be admitted to KNUST, a famous institution. You can learn everything you need to know about the KNUST entrance applications for the academic year 2022–2023 in this post. Hopefully, your name will be on this year’s KNUST admissions list.
KNUST Admission Forms Cost
The number of KNUST admission applications has been rising in recent years, and this year is no exception. For the academic year 2022–2023, KNUST admission forms cost GHC 220.00 for Ghanaian students and $150 for international applicants.
There might be a slight increase but we will update you as soon as the price KNUST admission forms price for the 2023/2024 academic year is released.
- 2022/2023 : How To Buy Your Knust Undergraduate Admission Forms online
- Where To Buy KNUST Admission Forms 2022/2023.
- Apply Now : KNUST Admission Forms for 2022/23 Academic Year out
- New KNUST Admission Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Year Officially Out
- KNUST to Release 2022/2023 Admission upon the release of the CURRENT WASSCE RESULTS
Important Things To Know Before Beginning Your Application
- Only results and/or documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application forms certified true copies of their results slips and/or certificates.
- Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate
- Applicants shall include one passport size photograph with a light green background, which must be endorsed
- An applicant’s failure to input examination details (i.e. index number and year of exams) and/ or other relevant information properly online shall deny the applicant admission to a programme of study at the university
- Admission to all programmes of study at the university are transparently administered by the central undergraduate admissions board without any other considerations and/ or solicitations.
- Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
- An applicant who makes a false declaration or withholds relevant information may be refused admission. In the case where a student has enrolled, he/she will be withdrawn and may be prosecuted
- APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THAT UPON RELEASE OF THE WAEC RESULTS, THE ADMISSION PORTAL WOULD BE OPENED FOR ONE (1) WEEK FOR APPLICANTS TO MAKE ANY AMENDMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THEIR NAMES, INDEX NUMBERS, YEAR OF EXAM, AND CHOICE OF PROGRAMMES ETC.
The above notice is straight from the Registrar of KNUST and as such is expedient for you to act duly according to it
For information on the admission requirements, courses offered in KNUST and cut off points, you can download the guide for the 2022/2023 admissions here.
KNUST Admission Process Explained
After obtaining the unique PIN and serial number or ID, the next thing to do is to begin your admission process.
- Visit the KNUST admission portal website here.
- Log in with the serial number and PIN as indicated on the E-Voucher.
- Your admission dashboard will be displayed for you to begin the online application process.
- Before beginning the application process, take note of the timeout counter in the upper right corner. You’ll be automatically logged out if the counter reaches zero.
- Click “Application Instructions” to see this guide again
- Click “Start Application” to begin the application process
- Begin by selecting the appropriate responses as shown in the figure above. Fields marked with ‘*’ are mandatory. This applies to all fields in the entire application process.
- Click “Proceed” to move on to the next section
- Fill in your personal information. Begin by uploading an appropriate passport picture. Click “Choose file” to choose an image file
- Your photo will appear in the top left corner once uploaded successfully
- Fill in the remainder of the form. Click “Save & Exit” to save your progress and log out or “Save & Proceed” to save your progress and move on to the next section, this applies to Step 10 through Step 20
- Fill in your guardian’s information
- Fill in your Educational Background information. Click “Add Institution” to add a new institution
- Fill in the details of your added institution. Click “Delete” to remove institutions
- Fill in your exam results. Choose “Awaiting” for the grade of the subject if the results is awaiting.
- Click “Add Subject” Score to add a new subject. Over here, kindly note that you will repeat the steps until you have entered all the subjects you studied in your institution.
- Click “Add result” to add a new examination result
- Select your programme choices
- Use the “help icons” for extra information on the selected programme
- Upload the appropriate documents by clicking “Upload” and selecting a file on your computer
- Review your application and ensure all information provided is legitimate. Click “Edit” if you want to make any changes
- Review the terms of the agreement and click “I do not Agree” or “I agree”
- You can click “Review Application” to review your application
- Click “Print Application” to print a copy of your application form
After your application is done, a text message will be sent to your phone informing you that your application has been submitted.
NB: The above steps are also detailed with picture explanations when you log in to the KNUST admission portal. You are advised to go through all the steps before beginning your application process.
What Next After Printing The Forms?
- After completing the online process and printing out your forms, the next thing you will do is to post the forms. An Envelope Number will be displayed on your form, kindly take note of this as you will need it in posting your form.
- Sign wherever stated on the form and give the form also to the person who endorsed your application to also sign the form where indicated.
- Affix the passport picture on the form where indicated.
- An envelope was given to you when you bought the e-voucher from the Post Office, this will be the same envelope you will use to post your form.
- Pack your forms nicely in the envelope. Write the envelope number on the envelope along with the necessary details to be provided on the envelope.
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY POST (EMS/DHL/UPS/FEDEX) TO THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE ANNOUNCED.
Kindly note that any hand-delivered or partially filled application will not be processed or considered.
Accommodation for freshers
Most freshers in KNUST will be allocated to traditional halls on campus. However, if you are in need of a hostel then you should use GetRooms to find and book a hostel in Ayeduase, Kotei, Bomso that is close to the university. GetRooms has hundreds of registered hostels for you to choose from. The vacancy status of the hostel is clearly indicated as well as the price, facilities and location. Go ahead and book a hostel on GetRooms now.Follow us on Whatsapp , Instagram, Twitter , Facebook