How to check your KNUST results
The tension surrounding results is so much that as a student checking your grades shouldn’t be a hectic task.
Here are five simple steps to check your knust results via the aim app.
1. Download and open your KNUST aim app.
2. Login with your credentials as sent to you upon admission.
3. Create a 4 pin digit code.
4. In the “quick access” area click results.
5. Input your 4 pin digit code and voila! You can see your results arranged according to academic year and semester.
To check your results via a browser because they have problems downloading the app or issues navigating it due to technical challenges, simply follow these steps.
1. Log in to the student apps portal, https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students/Account/Login with your student credentials, use preferably these search engines (google chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
2. Click and select “check results”.
3. Select the academic year and semester result you want to be displayed.
4. Click “display results”