How To Check Your Vodafone Number in Ghana; Traditional/ normal Cell phone calls are one of the if not the most used means of communication today. To be able to make a phone call in Ghana, one needs to have a SIM (Subscriber Identify Module) card with a special number allocated to it.
How To Check Your Vodafone in Ghana
In Ghana, every SIM card has a 10-digit special number. This number serves as the unique identity that you will share with anyone whom you want to stay in touch with via phone call. Sometimes, knowing this number off the top of your head is quite a challenge and can lead to embarrassing situations.
This is why Network Providers have provided some easy methods to help their customers in knowing their phone numbers. This article will help you to know the two methods by which you can request for your Vodafone phone number. These methods are;
- Contacting the Vodafone Customer Care Center
- CHECKING YOUR SIM CARD NUMBER VIA A CALL
- By using Shortcode
Now let’s go into the details of each of these methods.
CHECKING YOUR SIM CARD NUMBER VIA A CALL
What if you can’t find your SIM card casing, is there another way to check your Vodafone number?
Calling a friend or a relative is another common way to check your Vodafone number. This procedure requires airtime in order to place the call. Follow these simple steps;
- Input the friend’s phone number.
- Place the call and obtain your SIM card information from a friend or relative.
- “Vodafone SOS Service” could also be used if you do not have any airtime to place calls.
Contacting The Vodafone Call Center
The Vodafone Customer Care Center has all the details of their customers including their registration details, transaction history, airtime balance, and a whole lot of other information. To contact them, follow the steps below;
- Open your phone’s dial pad (if you’re using a traditional keypad phone, you can start dialing right away)
- Dial 100 and press the call button to make the call from your unknown Vodafone number
- Choose your preferred language
- Follow the voice prompts to speak to one of their agents
- Request for your phone number.
Check Using the Vodafone App
If you have a smartphone, another simple method is to:
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Vodafone app.
- Install it on your phone and sign up.
- Use the credentials you created when you signed up to log into your account.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your number and all of the package details on the screen.
How To Use Shortcode To Request For Your Number
Follow these steps to check your Vodafone number by shortcode;
- Dial *127# on your phone’s dial pad.
- Place the call with your unknown Vodafone number.
- Your phone number will pop up on the screen after a few seconds.
- Make sure to write it down or take a screenshot of it for future reference.
You can otherwise call a friend or close relative and let them call out the number that appears on their screens to you. That will be your phone number. Which of these methods is easy and suits you best? Let us know in the comments section. And also, make it a point to share this article to help make everyone’s life easier.
How do I know if my Vodafone number is valid?
You may check your Vodafone digits’ validity using the mobile app, or you can just ask someone to dial that number.
These instructions for checking your Vodafone number show just how easy the process is. If you have any additional questions, you can, of course, contact them through their call center.
- How to write an Article | Format | Example | Exercise
- Complete Guide: How to Apply for Ghana Biometric Birth Certificate Online, Fees, Sample
- Partnership in Business Types, Advantages and Disadvantages
- Top 20 Business Ideas In Ghana 2022 That are Very Powerful
- How to Start a Makeup Business in Ghana
- Where Can I Advertise My Business For Free