You may customize how and when your phone connects to Wi-Fi to suit your needs. When you turn on Wi-Fi, your phone automatically connects to neighboring Wi-Fi networks that you’ve previously connected to. You may also set your phone to turn on Wi-Fi when it gets close to a saved network. We’ll show you how to connect your Android phone to Knust Wifi in this article. This internet connection is provided free of charge to Knust students.
How to connect to KNUST wifi with your android phone
- STEP 1: Go to Settings on your Android device and select WIFI or WIFI Connection.
- STEP 2: Click on the KNUST WIFI to configure your device for use.
- STEP 3: Select Advanced options. You should see the options to configure such as EAP method etc.
- STEP 4: Under EAP Method > choose TTLS, Under Phase 2 authentication > choose PAP. Every other setting should be left as they are.
- STEP 5: Now enter your username and password in the space provided under identity and password respectively. Enter your name in the anonymous identity field
- STEP 6: Ensure the credentials are properly entered and tap the connect button.
- Check KNUST Wifi Connection For Iphone
- Welcome Message From KNUST Vice Chancellor to Students
- Did You Know That KNUST Was First Called Kumasi College of Technology? Read More
- Meet PROF Rita Akosua Dickson, Knust First Female Pro Vice-Chancellor & Vice-Chancellor