Many of us consider data to be a luxury that we don’t want to pay for, especially when WIFI is available. Welcome to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana’s largest university. To make life easier for their pupils, Knust offers free monthly data and free wifi. This article will guide you on how to connect to KNUST Wifi on Windows Laptop and PC
How to connect KNUST Wifi on Windows Laptop and PC
First, Ensure that the windows operating system running on your PC is windows 8 or above
- Turn on your Computer/Laptop or Desktop
- Search from your list of available WIFI networks.
- Choose KNUST WIFI in your list of wireless networks.
- Enter your KNUST Credentials when required/asked.
- The WIFI connection will then be established