How to pay your KNUST bill/fees online.
Want to skip the hustle and bustle of joining long queues when paying your fees and other bills at the bank? Worry no more, here are a few simple steps you can follow to pay your bills online.
The online bill paying platform has been in existence for a long time now and has low patronage due to the fact that most students are uninformed about how to go about it.
First Method of How to Pay your KNUST Bill/Fees Online via the Aim app
- Open the aim app.
- Create a 4 digit pin code.
- In the “quick access” area click “fees”.
- Two columns for “Bills” and “transactions” pop up, look for how much you owe.
- Select pay fees. Select “fee item” either “academic”, “residential”, “graduation” or “resit” fees.
- Choose payment method, either via mobile money or card (credit or debit).
- Click “proceed to checkout”.
- Input your contact information for mobile money payment or card details for debit/credit card payment options.
- Select “pay now” to pay your fees online
Second method of how to pay your KNUST bill/fees online of payment via the app
- Log into the student apps portal, https://apps.knust.edu.gh/students/Account/
- Login with your student credentials, use preferably these search engines (google chrome or Mozilla firefox).
- Select “Bills and payments”.
- Then click “make payments”.
- A window will pop up asking you to Log in again using your credentials to verify your identity.
- Select “fee item” either “academic”, “residential”, “graduation” or “resit” fees.
- Choose payment method, either via mobile money or card (credit or debit), input your contact information and select “pay now”.
•Steps To Request For Fees Refund From KNUST Administration
•Courses and Cut Off Point for 2021/2022 Knust Admission
•General Notice on 2021/2022 KNUST Admission
•7 Key Tips on How To Get Admission Into Knust Medical School
•How to earn money online while schooling on Knust Campus