KNUST student or staff ID card is a multipurpose card that is used for transactions, identification, and access control. It is the only legal identification of KNUST Students or staff. Without the students’ ID card, one can not write exams. How to Replace Missing Knust Students ID Card and How do I get my knust student ID? will be discussed in this publication.
How to Replace Missing Knust Students’ ID Card
- Visit the Quality Assurance and Planning Unit (QAPU) at the main administration (Right after the URO office)
- Request for Student ID Replacement form. You then have to fill the form. You will need your full name and reference number.
- Make a payment of 30cedis at the cash office (Room 001) at the main administration and take your receipt.
- Submit the receipt to the Quality Assurance Unit, where the form was taken.
- Your card will be available after the submission of the receipt.
- How to Setup and Login KNUST AIM App
- How To Update Your Student Profile
- How to access your Knust student email
- All You Need To Know About KNUST Access Control Cards