Human Settlement Planning in KNUST. This is a four-year programme leading to the award of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Human Settlement Planning. The programme trains the professional manpower required to plan and manage the growing urban and rural settlements in Ghana.
Cut-off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years.
Requirements stated are qualifications that guarantee you being considered for this programme
BSC. Human Settlement Planning in KNUST Cut-off Points
BSC. Human Settlement Planning in KNUST Administration Requirements
(These are the requirements that guarantees you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science. Elective Subjects: Credit passes in Geography and Economics, and any One (1) of the following Subjects: Government, Elective Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Graphic Design, General Knowledge in Art, and History.
- Admission Requirements and Cut-Off Point For Marine Engineering in KNUST
- Cut-off Point and Requirements for BSC. Geomatic Engineering at KNUST
- BSC. Sonography Cutoff Point and Admission Requirements at KNUST
- BSC. Metallurgical Engineering Cut-off Point and Admission Requirement at KNUST
- Cut-off Points and Admission Requirements BSC. METEOROLOGY AND CLIMATE SCIENCE at KNUST
- Cut-off Point and Admission Requirements for BSC. Herbal Medicine at KNUST
- 2022/2023 : How To Buy Your Knust Undergraduate Admission Forms online
- Where To Buy KNUST Admission Forms 2022/2023.
- Cut-Off Points and Requirements for KNUST PHARM D (DOCTOR OF PHARMACY)
- BSC. PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSHIP: Cut Off Point for Physician Assistant in Knust and Requirement
- 2022 KNUST BA. SOCIAL WORK Cutoff Points and Admission Requirements
- 2022/2023 BA. FRENCH AND FRANCOPHONE STUDIES Cut off Points and Admission Requirements in KNUST