Guidelines For Selecting An Undergraduate Program and Transfer of Applicants have been released by Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. When properly followed, these instructions can readily assist applicants in being admitted. Step back and look through your application. On November 30, 2022, the sales and applications will be closed.
- KNUST Admission Update : Matters Arising on Correction of Names
- KNUST Courses and Fees For 2022/2023 Academic Year
- KNUST Fee Paying Fees and cut-off points for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- How to Check KNUST Admission Status
- KNUST Contacts : How To Reach KNUST Management
- Most first degree programmes of study are of Four (4) Years duration
- Minimum/General Entry Requirements
- A. WASSCE/SSSCE APPLICANTS
- An applicant for admission to a degree programme in the University must have CREDIT passes in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science), and CREDIT passes in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D) D7, E8 & F9 ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR ADMISSION PURPOSES.
- **It is worth noting that the THREE CORE SBJECTS are prerequisite for all Programmes of study at our University
B. GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/MATURE APPLICANTS
- Holders of GCE/IGCSE must have FIVE credits at the ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
C. GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (GBCE)
- Holders of GBCE must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
D. ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE)
- HOLDERS OF ABCE must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
E. INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (IB)
- Holders of International Baccalaureate (IB) should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences. For Engineering, at least grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics. In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE.
- Applicants from French Speaking Countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate
Transfer of Applicants
Applicants from other universities (local and international) who are seeking admission to continue their programme are required to submit official transcript through the KNUST Admission Office or the International Programmes Office (IPO) to the Head of Department. Proof of English proficiency and English translation of the transcript must be added where necessary.
- BA. Religious Studies at KNUST Cut off Points and Admission Requirements
- KNUST BA. SOCIOLOGY Cut off Point and Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- KNUST BSC. Landscape Design and Management Cut off point and Admission Requirement 2022/2023
- KNUST BSc. Forest Resources Technology Cut-off Point for 2022/2023 Academic Year And Requirement
- Requirements and Cut Off Point for Business Administration in KNUST | ACCOUNTING/BANKING AND FINANCE