2022 KNUST BA. SOCIAL WORK Cutoff Points and Admission Requirements
Cut off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years.
Requirements stated are qualifications that guarantees you being considered for this programme
KNUST BA. SOCIAL WORK Cutoff Points
KNUST BA. SOCIAL WORK Requirements
(These are the requirements that guarantee you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science Elective Subjects: Credit passes in THREE (3) from History, Geography, Literature in English, French, Ghanaian Language, Government, Business Management, Elective Mathematics, Economics, and other General Arts Elective and Science Electives.
- 2022 KNUST BA. COMMUNICATION DESIGN Cut Off Points and Admission Requirements
- How to Check KNUST Admission Status
- Is D7 Accepted In Knust? Check KNUST Grading System for WASSCE
- Where Can I Pay Knust Fees? See here
- How Does Knust Calculate GPA/CWA
- Where To Buy KNUST Admission Forms 2022/2023.
- KNUST Open Admission for Diploma in Education (Sandwich) Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Year