KNUST BSC. BDS.( DENTAL SURGERY) Cut off Points and Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Cut off points are the least aggregates considered during the admission process. The ones provided below are from previous academic years.
KNUST BSC. BDS.( DENTAL SURGERY) Cut off Points 2022/2023
The official BSC. BDS.( DENTAL SURGERY) cut off point for 2022/2023 admission is 8.
BSC. BDS.( DENTAL SURGERY) Admission Requirements
Requirements stated are qualifications that guarantees you being considered for this programme.
(These are the requirements that guarantees you being considered for this program)
- Core Subjects: Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies. Elective Subjects: Credit passes in Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics. Programme may be followed with a 3-year clinical Programme for the BDS degree. Short-listed Applicants must pass an interview.
- BA. Religious Studies at KNUST Cut off Points and Admission Requirements
- KNUST BA. SOCIOLOGY Cut off Point and Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- KNUST BSC. Landscape Design and Management Cut off point and Admission Requirement 2022/2023
- KNUST BSc. Forest Resources Technology Cut-off Point for 2022/2023 Academic Year And Requirement
- Requirements and Cut Off Point for Business Administration in KNUST | ACCOUNTING/BANKING AND FINANCE