Dear Students : Visit KNUST Dean of Students’ Office for Following Assistance.
The Dean of Students’ Office was initially formed in 1997 to provide students with the required welfare support services during their time at KNUST. Over the years, the office has worked to fulfill its objective by supporting students in understanding how the institution runs on both a social and academic level, in both specific and broad terms.
As a result, we are better equipped to comprehend regulations and procedures, as well as solutions to meet their needs. By incorporating students in decision-making processes, encouraging student advocacy, and giving and involving them in conflict resolution approaches, the office had also created opportunity for students to build and expand their leadership skills.
The office is organized into sections to help provide support to the student body of the university community;
- Student Guidance and Counselling
- International Student Affairs
- Student Representative Council Affairs
- Students Housing and Residence Life
- Student Conduct and Discipline
- Student Support Services
- Financial Services
- Knust Sets Official Date For 2021/2022 Freshmen Orientation
- Meet the Youngest Ghanaian Student to Attain a Degree From KNUST
- Official KNUST Academic Calendar 2021/2022