The arrival or reporting date for freshmen who have not yet been admitted to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology has been publicly announced.
Admission will be delayed till the just-ended WASSCE results are out, ‘Admission shall be done only upon the release of the CURRENT WASSCE RESULTS.”
Online Course Registration for Freshmen will start on Monday, January 2, 2023 and ends on Monday, February 6, 2023. According management, Official Reporting Date for 2022/2023 Freshmen is SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2023.
Biometric Registration for Freshmen will also start from Saturday, January 7, 2023 to Monday, February 6, 2023.
- 2022 KNUST Supplementary Examinations Official Date Out
- KNUST Release 2022/2023 Reopening Date For Continuing Students
- New KNUST Admission Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Year Officially Out
- Latest KNUST Programmes and Cut-Off Points for 2022/2023 Academic YEAR
The admissions portal for the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology was opened in May 2022 in order to find eligible applicants to study the many courses listed herein.
Every year, the Knust admissions list is made public in August, and freshmen typically report on September 7th or 9th. The following items on the list below have undergone a complete transformation due to certain factors.
- COVID 19- Academic work that was suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a total change in the writing and releasing of WASSCE results.
- UTAG strike- The University Teachers Association of Ghana’s frequent strikes have been the leading cause of this delay in releasing admission.
- The UTAG Strike caused delays and shifts in the academic calendar.
- Admission List which mostly comes out a month before the first semester for both freshers and continuing students has changed due to this series of strike actions, leading to a delay in the release of the 2022 Admission List.
- Admission form sales are still on due to the strike and the changes in the 2022 Academic Calander. The admission List will be released after closing the sales of Admission forms.
KINDLY SUBCRIBE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL HEREFollow us on Whatsapp , Instagram, Twitter , Facebook