Knust Src Set To Brief The Press on Issues Affecting The Student Body
Master Charles Lwanga, the SRC Public Relations Officer, is set to brief the press on issues affecting the student body in KNUST.
During the briefing, the press will be allowed to ask questions on issues affecting the student populace which will be addressed by the SRC Public Relations Office about their manifesto promises.
Some of the manifesto promises outline by the incumbent President, his excellence Samuel Sesah, on his Twitter page on April, 17th during the 12th SRC Parliamentary Council meeting are:
“- Measures to be taken towards Off-campus security.
– SRC Sonsol Laptops donation.
– SRC Food Bank project donations
– SRC contribution towards SCC Complex Building.
– KNUST measures towards managing Road Safety on campus.
– The SRC Watchdog project.
-Covid awareness campaign of the SRC.
– Efforts towards releasing Faculty and department buses during the exams
– Security Escorts for 24 hours library.
– preparations towards the refurbishment of the SRC Discussion Area.”
The briefing will take place in the upcoming days. A flyer concerning the press briefing has been circulating for the student populace to” Anticipate!”.
- A well-known female lecturer at KNUST has passed away
- Knust Commence Second Semester for 2020/2021 Academic Year Today
- How To Buy Your Knust Undergraduate Admission Forms online
- Portal Opened: How to register your courses for the second semester in Knust