KNUST to Release 2022/2023 Admission upon the release of the CURRENT WASSCE RESULTS. According to management, Admission will be delayed till the just-ended WASSCE results are out, ‘Admission shall be done only upon the release of the CURRENT WASSCE RESULTS.”
The admissions portal for the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology opened in May 2022 in order to find eligible applicants to study the many courses listed herein.
Every year, the Knust admissions list is made public in August, and freshmen typically report on September 7th or 9th. The following items on the list below have undergone a complete transformation due to certain factors.
- COVID 19- Academic work that was suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a total change in the writing and releasing of WASSCE results.
- UTAG strike- The University Teachers Association of Ghana’s frequent strikes have been the leading cause of this delay in releasing admission.
- The UTAG Strike caused delays and shifts in the academic calendar.
- Admission List which mostly comes out a month before the first semester for both freshers and continuing students has changed due to this series of strike actions, leading to a delay in the release of the 2022 Admission List.
- Admission form sales are still on due to the strike and the changes in the 2022 Academic Calander. The admission List will be released after closing the sales of Admission forms.
KNUST Admission List 2022/2023 is likely to be released and reported on campus hopefully by November/December 2022.
WE will update you SOON on the specific date, Kindly put your notification on for the LASTEST.
Don’t forget to read this now and after gaining Admission to KNUST.
- Conduct Your KNUST Freshers Medical Examination at Students’ Clinic
- Apply Now: Steps to apply for Room using Knust Accommodation Portal As a Fresher
- Here Are 10 Things You Should Know Before Joining Campus As A Fresher
- KNUST Halls Of Residence, Shocking Revelations from KATANGA to Conti Power
- How To Effectively Manage Your Time On Campus