Adorable Photos of Kumasi Girls’ Senior High Uniform and their history will be discussed in this content.Kumasi Girls is located in Abrepo, a Kumasi suburb in Ghana’s Ashanti region.
Caxton Williams, a Sierra Leonean, founded the school in 1953 as a private high school for girls. The first Kumasi Girls’ Senior High School (KUGISS) was established near Bomso Junction on the Kumasi-Accra route in Susanso. The proprietor relocated the school to Old Tafo in the early 1960s, where it stayed in rented premises until 1992, when it was relocated to its current and permanent location at Abrepo. In 1963, the school’s administration was taken over by the government.
Kumasi Girls maintains an ongoing alliance with their boys’ school, Kumasi High School called MMRAHEMMAA.
Kumasi Girls’ Senior High Uniform
- Beautiful Photos of St. Roses Senior High School Uniform
- Beautiful Photos of Krobo Girl Senior High School Uniforms
- Adorable Photos Mfantsipim School Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Holy Child School Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Prempeh College Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Yaa Asantewaa Girls Uniform
- Adorable Photos of St. Augustine’s College Uniform ; St. Augustine’s College in Cape Coast
- Beautiful Photos Adisadel College School Uniform
- Adorable Photos of Aburi Girls’ Senior High School Uniform