Hulede Foundation is a foundation that offers a one-year academic fees Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education at KNUST.
Hulede Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
The Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and final years who are pursuing a full-time programme.
Hulede Foundation Scholarships Requirements
The minimum grade for prospective continuing students must be at least Second Class Upper. First-year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Fifteen (15). Students with an aggregate of 16 must justify why they should be considered for the scholarship.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Detailed Proof of financial need
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current – Second Semester results).
Beneficiaries are eligible to apply, they would justify why they should benefit from the scholarship for a second time and will prove their community services engagement.
Application Forms and Renewal Forms can be downloaded from the following:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme, student reference number, and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Support and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Directorate of Student Affairs, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed in the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
For any further inquiries, contact the Students Support and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission
Applications are to be submitted on or before 27th January 2023 at 4.00 pm for both the continuing and fresh students.Follow us on Whatsapp , Instagram, Twitter , Facebook