University Hall President asked to resign or face impeachment for extortion
The President of University Hall of on KNUST campus, Martin Darko Dankwah, who was accused of money extortion has been found guilty of charges labeled against him as affected pointed executives to apologize for wrong use of the medium to channel their grievances
After the affected executives took their issues to the media, the name of the most prestigious Hall was dragged in the mud. However, the executives have apologized in a letter addressed to the hall administration on the mode of channeling their grievances.
But the indicted Hall President Martin Darko Dankwah after an emergency council meeting which was held to address the issue at hand was given the choice of resignation or face impeachment.
All monetary extortions are to be paid in full in due time.
Once again..the fellows have proven to be completely against any kind of corruption..they pride themselves on the motto…REST NOT!!!
- Steps To Request For Fees Refund From KNUST Administration
- Courses and Cut Off Point for 2021/2022 Knust Admission
- General Notice on 2021/2022 KNUST Admission
- 2021/22 Knust Admission into LAW(LLB), Entry Requirement,Assessment and Career Opportunities
- 2021/2022 KNUST Admission of Candidates to Higher Degree Programmes
- KNUST Admission into Computer Science: Entry Mode,Entry Mode, Entry Level ,Assessment and Job Opportunity